At Black Swan Capital, we work with a number of US citizens and American connected people living in Europe. We know that managing your finances, can be particularly complicated.
As an update for our American clients, and for all Americans living in The Netherlands, we are holding an exclusive webinar. Register here or find more information below.
About the webinar
Join us for an hour in which the team at Black Swan Capital will present alongside the expert US specialist portfolio managers at Dunhill Financial. We will be joined by Brian Dunhill as he discusses their position on portfolio management and investing for Americans in Europe.
What will we cover?
On the agenda we will discuss the myriad complex issues that Americans in Europe face, including:
- FATCA, FBAR and the regulations that impact Americans
- investing as an American
- PFICs and other investment classifications that Americans need to know
- Portfolio management in a compliant manner for US citizens in the EU
- The impact of the local Dutch environment on your decision making in investing
- How to keep your financial plan on track as an American in Europe
- What effect the global economy has on your financial plans, your investments and on you achieving your objectives
Who Should Attend?
Anyone that is a US citizen, or has a connection to the US and is living in The Netherlands. Even if you are living in another country in Europe, you are still welcome to join us.
When and where?
Wednesday 24 February 2021 at 15.30 CET
You can register for our webinar here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/americans-in-the-netherlands-fp-webinar-with-black-swan-capital-tickets-130676586187