At Black Swan Capital, we work with a number of US citizens and American connected people living in Europe. We know that managing your finances can be particularly complicated.
As an update for our American clients, and for all Americans living in The Netherlands or Germany, we are holding an exclusive webinar in collaboration with Dunhill Financial. Register here and find more information below.
About the webinar
Join us for an hour where David Bellingham and Edward Mainwaring-Burton from Black Swan Capital will be joined by Brian Dunhill from Dunhill Financial as they discuss Dunhill’s position on portfolio management in the current economic environment and the most important issues facing Americans in Germany and the Netherlands as they manage their financial lives.
What will we cover?
On the agenda, we will discuss the myriad complex issues that Americans in Europe face, including:
- FATCA, FBAR and the regulations that impact Americans
- investing as an American
- PFICs and other investment classifications that Americans need to know
- Portfolio management in a compliant manner for US citizens in the EU
- The impact of the local Dutch and German environments on your decision making in investing
- How to keep your financial plan on track as an American in Europe
- What effect the global economy has on your financial plans, your investments and you achieving your objectives
Who Should Attend?
Anyone that is a US citizen, or has a connection to the US and is living in The Netherlands or Germany. Even if you are living in another country in Europe, you are still welcome to join us.
When and where?
Wednesday 10 May 2023 15.30 – 16.30 CEST via Zoom. You can register for our webinar here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/financial-planning-priorities-for-americans-in-germany-or-the-netherlands-tickets-545992226447