- Manage Complexity: As an international professional your life is complex, straddling countries, currencies and maybe even continents. Income rates, tax rates and cost of living may be different. It is an important time in your life to engage the services of a professional that can help you stay on track, and so you can the most out of your international experience.
- Be in Control: The way things are done in your new market may be different from the way they were at home. It is important to make changes where necessary, to stay compliant and to make the most of your situation.
- Achieve your Goals: We have seen it far too often that the complexities, change of lifestyle, and distractions have thrown many previously constructed financial plans off track. A good financial and investment adviser can ensure you remain on target to achieve your medium- and long-term objectives.
- Objective and Independent view: An independent financial and investment adviser will give you an objective viewpoint. A perspective from someone who is qualified, experienced and focused on this as their full-time job. An independent professional can often help and guide you towards better long-term decisions.
- Calm: Finally, peace of mind. Afterall this process is a means to an end, not an end in itself. It is how you reach your goals and with everything else going on in your life you should not have to lose sleep worrying about it.
When you get advice, make sure you are speaking with a qualified, experienced and independent person, who of course is appropriately licensed. Contact Black Swan Capital today and see how we can help you to make your international life prosperous.